Collegiate Arts Prep
The collegiate counseling agency FOR artists BY artists!
Finding the perfect school to meet the individualized needs of young artists today can be an extremely difficult and daunting process.
Let the Collegiate Arts Prep services help you take control of your own arts college search, application, and audition process!
Over the length of my teaching career, I have worked with hundreds of young artists that all, come high school, approach me with their questions about collegiate performing arts. Each dancer I work with has, not only a unique list of desires and needs in a college experience, but also a distinctive developing artistic voice that is crucial to place in the correct pre-professional environment. I soon realized that not only was I able to answer their questions, provide experience supported advice, assist them with their entire application and audition process, but also develop a profound passion for supporting the next generation of creators as they achieve their personal goals while simultaneously enhancing the future of the arts as a whole. From here, Collegiate Arts Prep was born.
- Paige Borowski
Founder and Director Collegiate Arts Prep
Meet Our Team!
- 4 one hour sessions, studying with our founder and director, Paige Borowski (Juilliard Dance '18), to prepare you for every portion of your upcoming auditions
- Learn what to expect on the big day as you work through your audition from start to finish combing through all practical and technical elements
- Prepare for your interview with interview training and a mock interview round
- Solo cleaning and enhancement
- Learn essential and insider audition tips and techniques to make sure you don't spend your audition worrying, but rather showing off exactly what you can do while attracting undeniable confidence!
INDIVIDUAL GUIDANCE SESSIONS:
- Three 45 minute personalized mentor and counseling sessions with one of our professional advisors
- Create a clear course of action to help you achieve your goals
- Résumé building and editing
- Scholarship/Grant application writing and editing
- Minimum 10 students
- 2 hour interactive workshop covering all things collegiate arts!
- Receive custom informational packet with exclusive resources
- Parent and Student Q & A to follow
- Option for participants to add individual guidance sessions (+$45/student)
APPLICATION REVIEW AND EDITING:
- Submit application for review and editing (listed price is price per submission)
- Receive detailed feedback and proposed edits
- Online Review
- Learn from our founder and director, Paige Borowski, as you enhance your classical BALLET, MODERN, or JAZZ techniques
- Personal requests encouraged
- 30 Minutes
- 45 Minutes
- 1 Hour
Just fill in the form below or email email@example.com to book with your consultant today!
All services offered will be accomplished via Zoom.
Should you wish to work together in-person, additional travel rates and fees may apply. Please contact for details.
Parents of students are welcome to be present for all services offered.